Rx For Brown Skin

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I HEART IKEA

Seriously, who doesn't love IKEA?  They have a wide selection of items for the home and family.  You can mesh their design items into even the chicest of homes.  Whenever I go to IKEA, it is an absolute must that I walk through the entire the store because I see something different each time I go.

There is an entire community of IKEA lovers out there.  One such forum is IKEA hackers, which is probably one of the most popular.   It's a site about modifications on and the repurposing of IKEA products. Hacks, as they affectionately call it, may be as simple as adding an embellishment, some others may require power tools and lots of ingenuity.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Perhaps they can inspire you to put a personal touch on an item in your home.

via






via


No comments:

Post a Comment