Rx For Brown Skin

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thinking and Growing Big

 photo blog2_zps186f8496.png
Hey Finesees!  There is this lovely phenomenon in the blogosphere called Blog Hopping.  It's a means of networking and growing your blog.  Blog hops are a database if I may call it that of blogs.  You "hop" around to each one leave a message and perhaps even subscribe if you feel so inclined.  Today I am participating in one created by the lovely Rekita.  I stumbled onto her surfing  ahem I mean researching the internet for blog inspiration.  First impressions...great smile and FAB FAB FAB curly hair.  I have to remember to email her about what products she uses LOLBVS!!!  Click the above link to vist Ms. Rekita.  Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

 photo Signature_zpsc7225a01.png

2 comments:

  1. The Lovely Blog Hop is an awesome way to meet new bloggers. Her blog hop helped me gain new bloggy friends too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am just now visiting this link! thanks so much for participating...when I first started it I probably had on like 15 people link up. It is a great way to see other bloggers you may like.

    As far as my hair....ughhh. Just untangling it is a full time job and then straightening it is overtime, lol! Email me, and i will tell you the 1000 products I have used on my hair, lol!

    -Hope your weekend is great! Rekita

    ReplyDelete