Rx For Brown Skin

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Who knew? Drinking Glass Speaker

I love listening to music.  While doing household chores, I often dock my iPod or iPhone into one of the two theater sytems in the house.  Yes we have two--Why? Ask my husband -_-.  But, there are times when I don't want to pipe music through the entire house.  Additionally, I am not willing to buy a Bose, Beats or any other mini docking speaker.

Take a look at what I found thanks to one of the blogs I stalk, 7th House on The Left.  USE A DRINKING GLASS AS A SPEAKER!!!!  It actually works.

I thought this was pretty darn nifty.  What do you think?  Try it and comment.
 photo Signature_zpsc7225a01.png

6 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I'm definitely going to try this...I love listening to the radio thru my phone too. :)

    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaye, it won't be BOSE, JBL, or Monster quality. But it works and works well!

      Delete
  2. I clicked over to their blog to get a better understanding, this is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. A teacher would've had a nice long paragraph written in red about incomplete thoughts in the column. Eek. Forgive me. One of my goals is to improve my writing.

      Delete
  3. I was very skeptical about this at first but it actually works...who knew!!!

    ReplyDelete