Joi over at rxfitnesslady.com has challenged me to a 7 day blog. The first is to solve a problem for MyFinessedLife readers. Here's to hoping that this make up tutorial fits the bill.
Start with a clean face (cleansing previously posted here).
1. PRIMER Prime your face. Makeup lasts longer and blends better on a primed face.
2. BB CREAM If you have great skin, you can use BB Cream instead in lieu of primer and foundation. BB cream aka beauty balm an all-in-one facial cosmetic that replaces serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sunblock. It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage.
3.CONCEALER Use concealer to mask dark circles, age spots and other small blemishes on skin.
4. FOUNDATION Blend well! This is key to looking natural.
5. ILLUMINATOR Illuminator brightens the face giving you a dewy youthful face.I put it down the bridge of my nose, just under my brow bone, and on my cheek bone.
6.BLUSH/BRONZER I smile and apply blush the the apple of the cheek. Then I suck my cheeks in and apply bronzer to the hollows for a more contoured effect.
7. EYESHADOW Keep eyeshadow simple. Choose a color one or two shades above or below your skin tone. Your goal is to only have a hint of color.
8. MASCARA Add a few swipes of mascara
9. LIP GLOSS. Nude lips have come a long way. It doesn't have to be all brown. Choose a gloss or lipstick similar to your lip color. Choose caramel and pink for lighter complexions and cinnamon tones for darker complexions. Sometimes I put foundation and clear gloss on the lips for a true neutral look.
Some of my neutral looks: