Rx For Brown Skin

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Instagram

Hey Finessess!  There is a plethora of social media outlets out there?  However I think my favorite is Instagram, with Pinterests being a close second.  I am a visual learner, therefore it totally makes sense that I favor the pictoral social media.  Here are a few of my favorites from Instagram:


This chic can style her backside off!  #thatisall


A store in Paris I found years ago.  Style Design Art and Food....#swoon


Daily #shoegasms provided here ;-)


Because every architecture and interior is as fab as this. Once can get lost on their account for hours!



One of my reality tv show guilty pleasures.  She's a train wreck I cannot turn away from.  I respect her grind and her swimsuit line is on point.  #dontjudgemeforsometimeslikingratchedness



One hilarious comedian and impressive photographer.
 photo Signature_zpsc7225a01.png

No comments:

Post a Comment