Rx For Brown Skin

Friday, August 23, 2013

Fashion Friday: Getting my Chic Beach On

Hey Finessees! The fam and I are headed to Bethany Beach in Rehobeth, DE. As a result I decided to do a MyFinessedLife beach edition.  Aside from snacks, the packed cooler of drinks, my iPad, chairs, blankets and umbrella, here are my beach essentials:

1) I bought this Mara Hoffman cover up for my recent holiday to Maui. So flipping cute and can easily be rocked with a white tank and skinny jeans on a cooler summer day. 2) Kate Spade Sun Hat.  My hair easily changes color in the sun.  I am not fond of the color (ashy brown that looks soooo dry). 3) Forever21 Tribal cut out one pice (Sold out but similar here).  Major score at $24! And the back of this suit is sooo damn sexy.  See my instagram for a pic. 4) Target.com Mossimo multicolored straw bag.  5) Tory Burch Flip Flops-  surprisingly comfortable since most trendy flips are not. 6) Sunscreen an absolute must 7&8) MAC 'Mineralize' Blush and Lip Gloss to enhance my beachy glow 9) I never leave home without Benefit's They're Real mascara.



 photo Signature_zpsc7225a01.png

2 comments:

  1. You will be mighty fly at the beach boo! Geesh, I'm doing good to throw on some carmax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joi all that flyness I see in your dress up pics...beach chic is soo easy for you. Add a hat or scarf for your head and a cute cover up. You are good to go.

      Delete