Rx For Brown Skin

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

LAYER POST

A post in a post...am I sleeping? Is Leo Di Caprio's character Cobb near?  LOL.  Recently while wasting hours doing "research" on the internet, I stumbled upon two FINESSED sites, The Zhush (found her blog looking up how to spell zhush), and Kiki's List (found her blog because she featured the Zhush on her blog).   It's so nice to open the obsession door and find these two lovelies to inspire me to forge ahead with the makeover of my home.

Sue Di Chiaria of the Zhush, is a lawyer turned stay at home professional blogger with a passion for all things design.  The following pictures of her home are the things my interior design dreams are made of.  All images are courtesy of Ms. Krista aka Kiki.  She has a penchant for design and a great eye.










 The Zhush and  Kiki's List are soooo #finessed

No comments:

Post a Comment