Rx For Brown Skin

Sunday, March 31, 2013

ECO EGG DYE KIT

Hey finesees!  Did you know that eggs were originally dyed red in remembrance of Christ's blood?  I definitely didn't.  Current theory is they are dyed to resemble jelly beans, and symbolic of spring, fertility and renewal.  

Saturday night, the little and I dyed a few eggs with the Eco Egg Dye kit.  Dying eggs have gone to soo many intricate levels.  However, I decided to keep it simple as my "M" is only 3.  Additionaly I decided to go with an green kit as I knew the little would find her fingers in her mouth at some point doing this process.

First a little peek-a-boo photo session (pics taken with my new Canon T4i-LOVE my camera!):











HAPPY EASTER

 photo Signature_zpsc7225a01.png

6 comments:

  1. Same to you! I didn't know that...don't think I remember seeing any dyed red. Hard to pay attention to your blog post with adorable pics like these! Can I have her, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joi, I didn't know about the eggs dyed red either til I researched "easter egg origins". Check this out it gives a full run down. My little Miss M...you'd send her back after a day she talks non stop LOL

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg

      Delete
  2. The most adorable blog post EVER!!! <3 Maddy is so very #finessed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moni! I thought of you and Ali Poo and wondered what you guys did for Easter.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I check your new stuff on a regular basis. Your humoristic
    style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

    Here is my page: gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com

    ReplyDelete