Rx For Brown Skin

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I HEART J.CREW

If you've been with me since MyFinessedLife's Inception, you would know I have a thing for J.Crew (see here)  J.Crew Factory is having a major sale... 50% off THE ENTIRE STORE!!!!! Today is the last day, so if there is a factory store in your area, I urge you to skidaddle on over to check out the goods.  Here's my haul:



//Jacket (similar here) // stripe sleeveless top // headband // tshirt // lace top //
// denim shorts (previously posted here) // white tunic // heart skirt //
 photo Signature_zpsc7225a01.png

2 comments:

  1. Caaaaayute!!! We need to get together and try on all of our new Spring wares and photograph each other in each yummy outfit! #finessed #adornbeautyandstyle #SomebodyNeedsToMove LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica YASSS honey we do. We need to collaborate real soon...#finessed needs to be #adorned

      Delete