Rx For Brown Skin

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Monograms

Monograms are timeless classics that can be modern or traditional.  Monograms make items personal to you.  Monograms are the perfect finesse be it a pop of color, or a standout detail.  Heres a round up of cool monograms (again if you're feeling generous):


louisvuitton.com monogram bag via

Stubbsandwootton.com bespoke monogram slippers via


westelm.com monogram hand towels via

potterybarn.com monogram apothecary jars via

westelm.com personalized shopper totes via

markandgraham.com monogrammed scarfs via


maxandchloe.com monogram necklace via

jonathanadler.com monogram pillow via

frontgate.com Amherst monogram door mat via previously featured here


 photo Signature_zpsc7225a01.png

2 comments:

  1. I love monograms! I always try to be the true Southern belle that I am and give monogramed gifts, when I'm not last minute of course;)

    I haven't heard from you on the blog party! Please do come by and check it out. Leave a comment if you plan to attend. You know I'd love to have you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joi count me in! Life has been happening this week. I haven't had time to get on here.

      Delete