Rx For Brown Skin

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day: My Official Start of Spring

May Day is a a traditional spring holiday in many cultures. It is associated with the workers' movement, and has been used to demonstrate in favor of labor rights (in which I totally support).  May Day is the official start of spring for me.  This is the point where I put the black away and start to lighten things up.   However, I cannot say I fully embrace spring pops of color.  Instead, I adopt a more neutral palate like pale pink, buff, tan, and off white. Oh and metallics (swooning).  Here are some beautiful finds that I hope inspire you to lighten things up too:


shopbop.com Clare Vivier clutch & coach.com metallic espadrille




 





Nude makeup. Kim K always gets this look right via


gucci.com dessert rose ostrich leather jacket


OPI mimosa for mr and mrs nail polish  via







 photo Signature_zpsc7225a01.png

No comments:

Post a Comment